How to make Kahlua4/21/2016
Kahlua is a delicious coffee flavored liqueur that uses either Vodka or Rum. After a little experimentation and research, I’ve put together the best Kahlua recipe there is! Homemade Kahlua is a great drink to finish your nights with, or as gifts to give to your family and friends. Let me know what you think.Hawaiian Kahlua Ingredients
1 Quart of Water
2.5 Cups of Hawaiian Gold Cane Sugar
4 Love It Black Kona K-Cups (or 3 Tablespoons of Instant Coffee)
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla
2.5 Cups of Vodka or Rum
1 Quart Sized Glass Bottle (Sealable)Directions to Make Hawaiian Kahlua
1. Open the 4 K-Cups (or instant coffee) and pour them into a medium sized pot.
2. Add the water and sugar, and bring to a boil.
3. Once at a boil, bring down to a simmer for 3 hours, stirring constantly.
4. Let cool on the stove, then add the vanilla and alcohol (Vodka or Rum).
5. Bottle and cap, then place in the refrigerator for two days.
6. Enjoy the Kahlua!
It's like a newspaper
..just way less informative
So what is the BCB (Black Coffee Blog)? Honestly, it's what I imagine I'd want to read while I drank my coffee in the morning. It's a random gathering of interesting articles, things to make you laugh (and blow coffee across the table) and where I can unabashedly push my Hawaiian K-Cups on you (Jk.. well not really)! Anyways, I do hope you enjoy the content as much as I do :) Drink up.
Sales pitch: I'm pretty sure Godzilla got his radioactive breath from coffee.
For those who don't like coffee, I present a Google ad to click on :P