How to make Kahlua
1 Quart of Water
2.5 Cups of Hawaiian Gold Cane Sugar
4 Love It Black Kona K-Cups (or 3 Tablespoons of Instant Coffee)
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla
2.5 Cups of Vodka or Rum
1 Quart Sized Glass Bottle (Sealable)
1. Open the 4 K-Cups (or instant coffee) and pour them into a medium sized pot.
2. Add the water and sugar, and bring to a boil.
3. Once at a boil, bring down to a simmer for 3 hours, stirring constantly.
4. Let cool on the stove, then add the vanilla and alcohol (Vodka or Rum).
5. Bottle and cap, then place in the refrigerator for two days.
6. Enjoy the Kahlua!